Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Beautiful Cards, Notecards & Fun Magnets

As a self-confessed stationery-aholic and a bit of a greeting card fanatic, I love checking out other people’s cards, and whilst I openly admit I love my own cards (which you can buy on line at Made It – sorry bit of a self plug there) I can always appreciate other beautiful cards.


Often I find simple is best and that is the case with fin+roe’s line of cards and products. fin+roe is the custom stationary division of marzipan inc. (According to their website) It all started 7 years ago when lori made her own wedding invitations, moved onto greeting cards for friends and family and then decided to take her dream a bit more seriously (sounds awfully like where I am now!).

fin+roe range includes letter press greeting cards, custom birth announcements, wedding invitations, birthday invitations, alphabet magnets and many products, but my favourite are the notecards. A Set of 25 high quality, professionally printed notecards, measuring 4" x 5.5" and including envelopes is only $1.49 and you can customise the colour, pattern and text!


letter press greeting cards

alphabet magnets

Notecards 


Check them out – even if you don’t order any – they are beautifully simple to look at and dream. And PS – they do deliver to Australia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...