Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Apologies my bloggy friends

(image via tinywhitedaisies)
Just wanted to drop in and let you all know i am still alive and kicking. I came down with an evil evil virus a couple of weeks ago now, and i am only just starting to feel like myself again (the stomach bug passed on by my son on the weekend didn't help matters!).
So I apologies for my lack of blogging, and also lack of visiting others people's blogs (I am to scared to look at my blog lovin account!). I am going to take the rest of the week off from blogging to totally get better and then fingers crossed, I will back with more lovelies, DIY's, and great finds to share with you next week.

(Image via real simple)
In the meantime - just had to share this great this idea to stop ice-cream drips - so simply and you could match the cupcake holders to your party styling!

3 comments:

  1. Big hugs to you Kate, I hope you get 100% better asap. Take care and let me know if you need anything and I can pop round.
    Hugs,
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better.

    We'll be doing the patty pan thing for ice blocks here now. Thanks!

    The simple solutions are always the best. We started using bamboo bbq skewers through the centre of corn cobs, after spending 10 minutes or more trying to find the corn cob fork thingy's one night. We've never looked back and if I found them now I'd throw them out. We always have skewers and my boys think its brilliant trying to get as much of their dinner onto said skewer. Dinner kebab.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...