Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Chalkboard Love

I recently received a rather large order for my chalkboard gift tags - for use as wedding place cards. So with my nights spent chalkboard painting at the moment- it is somewhat on my mind. Here are some great other uses for chalkboard paint
 1. Chalkboard baby food jars to store spices and small things via frugal decor mum

 2. Games board table via Home and Hearth

 3. Create some serious wall art via Project Nursury

4. DIY chalkboard banner via Momtastic

5. Placecards via One Lovely Day (shameless self promotion: the ones in my etsy store would be perfect for this!)
Have you used chalkboard paint recently for anything good?

3 comments:

  1. i love all of these ideas. huge fan of chalkboards. your place tags are very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the jars on Pinterest last night, definitely on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas!! Especially for herb containers and the games table.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...