Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Babies Room

I know I said I wasn't going to blog for a bit - but before I take my break, I thought I would quickly share the babies new room with you all. As we are not finding out whether we are having a boy or a girl I have had to go neutral for now, and then once bubs arrives, I have my eye on a whole bunch of prints for the main wall.

 First off is a cloud mobile made from some fabric I bought over a year ago with no particular project in mind, and a branch that i found washed up on the beach at Copa when I was away on a girls weekend last year. The plan is to hang it from a eye hook in the ceiling, but as that requires husbands assistance it is taking a little time!


My inspiration for this mobile came from Jolie Momes Factory blog.

Next up is the family photo wall above the cot

And lastly an ABC gardland to fill the main wall until I decide on some prints


(This garland will be available to buy in my etsy store as a DIY kit in the next month or so - keep an eye out).

So there you have it - if you want to see what the room looked like when it was my son's first room - you can check out my post on it here. I also have a pinterest board dedicated to my fav kids room ideas - I have so many ideas and things i want to try.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely room decor, Kate. Exciting times ahead for you with bub on the way.All the very best x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful room decor! The cloud mobile looks particularly delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your raindrops garland can actually be translated into a cute party backdrop! All the best on the arrival of the little one. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...